1. Siegel RL, Miller KD, Jemal A. Cancer statistics, 2020. CA Cancer J Clin. 2020; 70(1): 7-30.
2. Noh JM, Choi DH, Huh SJ, Park W, Yang JH, Nam SJ, et al. Patterns of recurrence after breast-conserving treatment for early stage breast cancer by molecular subtype. J Breast Cancer. 2011; 14(1): 46-51.
3. Kolakofsky D. Isolation and characterization of Sendai virus DIRNAs. Cell. 1976; 8(4): 547-55.
4. Memczak S, Jens M, Elefsinioti A, Torti F, Krueger J, Rybak A, et al. Circular RNAs are a large class of animal RNAs with regulatory potency. Nature. 2013; 495(7441): 333-338.
5. Wang F, Nazarali AJ, Ji S. Circular RNAs as potential biomarkers for cancer diagnosis and therapy. Am J Cancer Res. 2016; 6(6): 1167-1176.
6. Qin M, Liu G, Huo X, Tao X, Sun X, Ge Z, et al. Hsa_circ_0001649: A circular RNA and potential novel biomarker for hepatocellular carcinoma. Cancer Biomark. 2016; 16(1): 161-169.
7. Lu J, Zhang PY, Li P, Xie JW, Wang JB, Lin JX, et al. Circular RNA hsa_circ_0001368 suppresses the progression of gastric cancer by regulating miR-6506-5p/FOXO3 axis. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2019; 512(1): 29-33.
8. Ji W, Qiu C, Wang M, Mao N, Wu S, Dai Y. Hsa_circ_0001649: A circular RNA and potential novel biomarker for colorectal cancer. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2018; 497(1): 122-126.
9. Chen B, Wei W, Huang X, Xie X, Kong Y, Dai D, et al. circEPSTI1 as a prognostic marker and mediator of triple-negative breast cancer progression. Theranostics. 2018; 8(14): 4003-4015.
10. Hansen TB, Kjems J, Damgaard CK. Circular RNA and miR-7 in cancer. Cancer Res. 2013; 73(18): 5609-5612.
11. Liang Y, Song X, Li Y, Ma T, Su P, Guo R, et al. Targeting the circBMPR2/miR-553/USP4 axis as a potent therapeutic approach for breast cancer. Mol Ther Nucleic Acids. 2019; 17: 347-361.
12. Jeck WR, Sorrentino JA, Wang K, Slevin MK, Burd CE, Liu J, et al. Circular RNAs are abundant, conserved, and associated with ALU repeats. RNA. 2013; 19(2): 141-157.
13. Li J, Yang J, Zhou P, Le Y, Zhou C, Wang S, et al. Circular RNAs in cancer: novel insights into origins, properties, functions and implications. Am J Cancer Res. 2015; 5(2): 472-480.
14. Rybak-Wolf A, Stottmeister C, Glažar P, Jens M, Pino N, Giusti S, et al. Circular RNAs in the mammalian brain are highly abundant, conserved, and dynamically expressed. Mol Cell. 2015; 58(5): 870-885.
15. Zhang HD, Jiang LH, Hou JC, Zhou SY, Zhong SL, Zhu LP, et al. Circular RNA hsa_circ_0072995 promotes breast cancer cell migration and invasion through sponge for miR-30c-2-3p. Epigenomics. 2018; 10(9): 1229-1242.
16. Yan L, Zheng M, Wang H. Circular RNA hsa_circ_0072309 inhibits proliferation and invasion of breast cancer cells via targeting miR-492. Cancer Manag Res. 2019; 11: 1033-1041.
17. Tang YY, Zhao P, Zou TN, Duan JJ, Zhi R, Yang SY, et al. Circular RNA hsa_circ_0001982 promotes breast cancer cell carcinogenesis through decreasing miR-143. DNA Cell Biol. 2017; 36(11): 901-908.
18. Huang R, Zhang Y, Han B, Bai Y, Zhou R, Gan G, et al. Circular RNA HIPK2 regulates astrocyte activation via cooperation of autophagy and ER stress by targeting MIR124-2HG. Autophagy. 2017; 13(10): 1722-1741.
19. Kristensen LS, Okholm TLH, Venø MT, Kjems J. Circular RNAs are abundantly expressed and upregulated during human epidermal stem cell differentiation. RNA Biol. 2018; 15(2): 280-291.
20. Yu CY, Li TC, Wu YY, Yeh CH, Chiang W, Chuang CY, et al. The circular RNA circBIRC6 participates in the molecular circuitry controlling human pluripotency. Nat Commun. 2017; 8(1): 1149.